Mitral valve prolapse (MVP) can cause chest pain or palpitations and may contribute to panic sensations, especially in someone with a fear of flying.
However, other than that there is no reason not to fly.
- Mitral valve prolapse (mitral valve prolapse) is the most common heart valve abnormality.
- Most patients with mitral valve prolapse have no symptoms and require no treatment.
- Mitral valve prolapse can be associated with fatigue and/or palpitations.
- Mitral valve prolapse can often be detected by a doctor during examination of the heart. mitral valve prolapse can be confirmed with an echocardiogram.
- Patients with mitral valve prolapse are usually given antibiotics prior to any procedure which might introduce bacteria into the bloodstream, including dental work and minor surgery.
Look here for more information about MVP:
Hope this helps,