What we do
We will provide you with a range of the following services:
- Free; easy to find, read and understand;
- One-stop information on Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) and its treatment;
- A Risk Assessment tool that shows the benefit of various treatment options;
- A “watch dog site” that follows industry trends and reports on them
- Articles and Blogs to make medical jargon accessible to lay people;
- Guidelines to protect and maintain the editorial integrity of content as well as the privacy of website visitors;
- The collected data will be used for medical and economic research.
Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) is the most common type of heart disease and the leading cause of death in the United States. Despite an abundant supply of medical information on the Internet, it is frequently difficult to find and understand, certainly when it comes to specific treatment options for CAD. Not only you, but doctors in medical clinics across the country are facing a bewildering set of changing guidelines and are frequently unable to assess what constitutes the best advice in answer to the question of what to do.
We created CRA to help you understand the benefits and risks associated with the various treatments of CAD.
CRA will provide you and others (from family and friends to your doctors) with personalized information to make the best possible decisions about your heart disease. A free “Risk and Benefit” assessment will provide you with an answer after completion of a questionnaire. This happens via a log-on process that assigns a user name and password. Your identity will be kept strictly confidential.
All data will be collected anonymously. Research will provide invaluable information that will contribute significantly to the knowledge of what happens to patients with CAD.