- Your Heart
- Ask Dr. T
- Heart Healthy Living
- About Us
- Contact Us
Sudden high blood pressure
- Go back to exercise and ask for ways to avoid that injury. Lots of ways to do so!
- Those readings of around one 140 are w/i the same range, but prove your BP is too high.
- Start Lisinopril and stop worrying.
- Schedule regular appointments in the beginning to monitor your BP and check whether that dose is adequate. Let your doctor worry for you!
- Check your risk for heart disease
- If you are at risk, read here what you can do about it.
Hope this helps,
Ask Doctor T. Blog
I have been advised by my primary physician to schedule a cardiac catherization and possible stent placement procedure after having a Nuclear Stress Test with the following "Findings:
The study quality is excellent. There is no transient LV ischemic dilatation noted. The left ventricular...
I have a friend with internal defibulator. can I perform cpr and is it possible for me to get shocked if the debibulator is going off?