- Your Heart
- Ask Dr. T
- Heart Healthy Living
- About Us
- Contact Us
Heart Healthy Living
Rosemary Prosciutto and Goat Cheese Pork Roulade
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 5 large garlic cloves, 2 cloves minced, 3 cloves smashed
- 1 lb butterflied pork roast, about 4 slices prosciutto
- 1/2 cup Chopped walnuts
- 2 oz goat cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Top the pork with a drizzle of olive oil, the prosciutto, goat cheese, walnuts, 2 cloves minced garlic. Roll tightly; tie with butchers twine with the rosemary sprigs on the outside.
- Paint the outside of the roulade with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- In a cast iron skillet, sear all sides over high heat until a dark crust forms. When all sides are seared, move to an roasting pan and place in the oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer, inserted in the tenderloins, registers 160 degrees F.
- Remove from oven when desired doneness is reached and let sit for 5 to 10 minutes on a cutting board. Remove kitchen twine, slice and serve with your favorite sides.
Prepare with your favorite side dishes, in this case red roasted potatoes and green beans.
|Nutritional Facts per serving|
|Amount Per Serving:|
|Fat:||9.6g (sat 3.1g)|
Ask Doctor T. Blog
I have been advised by my primary physician to schedule a cardiac catherization and possible stent placement procedure after having a Nuclear Stress Test with the following "Findings:
The study quality is excellent. There is no transient LV ischemic dilatation noted. The left ventricular...
I have a friend with internal defibulator. can I perform cpr and is it possible for me to get shocked if the debibulator is going off?