- Your Heart
- Ask Dr. T
- Heart Healthy Living
- About Us
- Contact Us
- If you inquire through our contact form or site analysis form, any information your submit will be used to answer your inquiry ONLY.
- We do track IP's and user sessions for security purposes only.
How we use this information:
- All information you submit to us, will be used internally at Cardiac Risk Assessment to help answer your inquiring or meet your needs.
- In the case of client information, we use the contact information of existing clients to inform them of changes and offers at Cardiac Risk Assessment through direct e-mail.
What we do not do:
- We cannot control the practices of sites linked to and from .
- We will NEVER give your contact information or any related information you submit to Cardiac Risk Assessment to a third party.
Ask Doctor T. Blog
Three weeks ago I start having chest pain, shortness of breath, light headed, and dizziness. I went to my medical doc who referred me to a cardiologist. I was examined, failed the stress test, and was scheduled for a heart cath. After the heart cath my cardiologist said my arteries were...