- Your Heart
- Ask Dr. T
- Heart Healthy Living
- About Us
- Contact Us
- If you inquire through our contact form or site analysis form, any information your submit will be used to answer your inquiry ONLY.
- We do track IP's and user sessions for security purposes only.
How we use this information:
- All information you submit to us, will be used internally at Cardiac Risk Assessment to help answer your inquiring or meet your needs.
- In the case of client information, we use the contact information of existing clients to inform them of changes and offers at Cardiac Risk Assessment through direct e-mail.
What we do not do:
- We cannot control the practices of sites linked to and from .
- We will NEVER give your contact information or any related information you submit to Cardiac Risk Assessment to a third party.
Ask Doctor T. Blog
im 80 year old male with diabetes and hypertension,and atrial fibberation.my blood pressure was controlled by 20mg of linisopril at day and 5mg of amlodipine at nite.for the past 3 weeks around 900pm my blood pressure would start to rise and go as high as 170/80.i think anxiety played a role as when it started to creep up I got anxious.my doctor increased my lisinopril from 20 to...