Circulation problems in my arm

HI. I dont know you are the right person but here it is in Winter season my hands got cold specialy right hand.I dont know whats the matter . i live in pakistan and i know if go to doctor he,ll just give me some medicine without proPer MEDICAL test so please tell me is there any problem with ME  or should i have some medical test ?        

Ask your doctor to examine the circulation in your arm and hands/finger tips. If abnormal, it can be detected with a proper examination and if needed, some tests. W/o that information I cannot answer you.
Hope this helps,
Dr T


Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
1 + 16 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.